welcome to the misadventures of droz

Monday, April 04, 2005

droz talks about humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Its scientific name is actually easier to pronounce than its common name.
Rhinecanthus Rectangulus!

So, why did i mention this odd-named fish? Becuase I want to. This is my blog and I don't care if you would like it or not. Who gives a shit about this page anyway?

So, who am I? Who is Droz?

Name: Andro Torrejos Cuevas a.k.a. Droz
DOB: October 16, 1984
From: Las Piñas
School: De La Salle University - Manila
Company: Kraft Foods (Philippines) Inc.

Favorites:
Color: Black and Blue (watda!? sounds familiar...)
Food: Fried Veggie Lumpia, Okoy, Chopsuey
Beverage: Coffee, Rootbeer, Redhorse
Music: Rock (Progressive, Rap, Industrial, Metal) and Alternative
Hobby: PS2. Ragnarok, internet, scrabble, crosswords, guitar

nuff' of this shit! This ain't the real me!

...to be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home