welcome to the misadventures of droz

Thursday, December 08, 2005

heaven knows (this angel has flown)

There are times when I’m lying in my bed
How i billow and cry from this tip again
And my eyes are like windshields on a rainy day
Almost rubbed down, swelling, as I keep on
Dipping my face in these cold hands of mine
Heaven knows how bitter I am

‘Cause this angel has flown away from me
Leaving me in drunken misery
I should have clipped her wings and made her mine
For all eternity
Now this angel has flown away from me
Thought I had the strength to set her free
Did what I did because I love her so
Will she ever find her way back home to me
Aah…

I’m so tired, I feel like catching forty winks
Being up all night in this elbow room
That puts me in a trance
Where hopes and dreams come true
Now my lips are burning and my eyes are hurting
From this fuse I mixed till I light another
Cigarette just to pass my time, oh
Heaven knows how bitter I am



note:
this is my latest LSS. damn! hindi talaga nawawala sa ulo ko. ganda kasi ng melody e. soothing. kahit na jologized na ONL, wala ko paki-alam. i still appreciate their music. ewan ko lang sa mga nakiki-uso lang jan.

haaayyy... the price of fame talaga.
limp bizkit, korn, incubus, rage against the machine (i mean, che guevarra prints), linkin park, system of a down, slipknot, and now, ONL. sheeezzz... (the list continues)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah, speaking of che guevarra....zach lucero (yep the dj of nu before and drummer of imago) once told a story about his experience with this che guevarra t-shirt.

i saw a typical trasher type kid who wears a che guevarra shirt. So i asked him:

Zach: do you know the guy printed on your shirt? (points to che guevarra)?

Kid: yep, he is the vocalist of rage against the machine


LOL!

i texted the NU rock jock:

seis: hey, you should check people who wear bob marley shiorts next time. LOL!

09 December, 2005 18:24  
Blogger droz said...

haha! wores dude...

i know a person who though che guevarra was BOB MARLEY!

12 December, 2005 07:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home