welcome to the misadventures of droz

Thursday, June 08, 2006

BTS

BTS (bee-tee-es) - n. A term associated with repeaters. Back To School. "Pare, tingnan mo si Pedro, BTS nanaman siya?"

This is actually a term coined by the HS tropa.

for other terms visit...
http://deeeendee.blogspot.com/2006/01/terms.html

I was quite productive this day. Woke up at around 7am for the planned jogging and badminton game with Chai. Since there are no nearby parks in our place, we decided to jog around Golden Haven Memorial Park. After all, it's still a park! Although I have been pumping iron for the past 3 weeks, it wasn't really complete. Due to lack of gym equipment and insufficiency of time, I opt to not do cardio exercises. The last time I recall doing REAL cardio workout was that trip to calinisan a month ago. Slash gee gee.

Playing badminton is really hard when the wind is blowing against you. No matter what amount of force you apply on the shuttlecock, it's still light enough for the wind to divert. That made us pick-up the ball more times than we hit it. Result, a better cardio workout!

After the tiring game, I headed back home only to receive work from my mum. She made me do the check register she failed to finish since May 30. Nothing much really. Time flies especially when you're multi-tasking. While doing the check register, I was reading blogs and other net articles, checking mail, playing ragnarok and doing a favor for my tita. Before I knew it, it was lunch already. I had two pieces fried galunggong and a helping of pinakbet. YUMMY!

I took a shower after eating and rode a trike to Tita's school. I was scheduled to give a refresher course on powerpoint and presentations to the schools teachers. Imagine, me, teaching teachers. BTS! 'Steeeeg! I promised Tita to do this because she bought an LCD projector for the school's (our family's) use. I'm like the school's technical consultant, pursuading Tita to buy the latest gadgets by relating them to her school's needs. LOL!

The teachers were very attentive... hmm... let's say, like good students. They were actually listening to me, even jotting down notes especially my tips. I felt good doing that session. I also sharpened my public speaking skills and boosted my confidence (if it actually needed anymore boosting). At siyempe, at the end, I was well compensated. The same rate an instructor receives daily. :p

I actually enjoy speaking in front of people, even more alone. I like to share my thoughts and know-how to others. I like to argue even for fun and this is why we (my gal) usually fight. LOL. I am among a family of teachers. My mom and dad's elder sister both own a school, from kindergarten to highschool. A few of my cousins teach for them, even some of my 3rd degree relatives are teachers. Maybe this is my calling. Does Professor Droz sound good to you? Hmmmmm...

6 Comments:

Blogger igdeguzman said...

Professor D sounds cool to me hehe [parang professor X lol]

wow naks naman galeng natuwa ako sa entry na ito ayus yan baka pede kana bumalik sa st. jo? hehe

09 June, 2006 10:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

botany class? joke

09 June, 2006 14:08  
Blogger igdeguzman said...

wui bad ka tlga cheysson...

~_^

09 June, 2006 14:26  
Blogger lorie said...

there are so many people thinking aloud these days..hmmmmm

ayos ang yaman mo na!

09 June, 2006 16:51  
Blogger droz said...

ayos lang! =p

10 June, 2006 19:37  
Blogger droz said...

Professor D? hmmm.. ok lang.


DR. OZ! asteeeg!

10 June, 2006 19:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home