welcome to the misadventures of droz

Monday, April 04, 2005

pardon me

Pardon me guys for not completing my very first post a while ago. I was just rudely interrupted by a shitty person who doesn't give a damn about who he's talking with. All he knows is that he's the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. He's a GOD. He's omnipotent, invincible, and yes, he likes V-necks too.

Well, to continue...

I am not who I say I am. I am not the Droz you got know. Who am I? It's just complicated. I have tons of alter egos. One of 'em MAYBE is the Droz you know. I wear a different mask in every environment I'm in. You may either know the do-gooder Droz who does all things right or Droz the outlaw, the one who likes to annoy people as much as possible, the one who thinks only for himself; but never were you guys given the chance to know the real me.

Who am I?

I'm DROZKIE THE BABALASI X WARRIOR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home