welcome to the misadventures of droz

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

collar blue (tahong chips-ahoy)

yep! droz is back to work again. after a weekend's rest from any sort of task (aside from setting christmas lights around the compund and over the roof *gnarl*), here i am working my ass off again; this time, it's for FREE! i promised my folks to help them out once my ojt is over.

well since yesterday, i have been driving for my mum to visit our sub-distributors; confirm their accounts payable, transactions, ask questions about our service and in the end give them their "christmas gifts". actually, it's not that much, only a set of coca-cola dinner wares, tshirts and caps.

driving the whole day is not a walk in the park.

i learned that first-hand. we've practically passed all the roads in las pinas, all sorts; wide or narrow, smooth or bumpy, passable or not, busy or quiet. we even had this side trip to maynilad in imus, cavite, where the bad-ass traffic is.

actually, i am quite thankful for my so-called job. at least i got to practice my driving. i have experienced different traffic situations during my first two days. i swear that traffic aide was asking me to pull over for beating the red light. hehehe! well, i have to rest my feet now. i have another day of driving tomorrow.

(enter music... overdrive by eheads)

i hope my dad would make me do inventory planning next week. or... make me drive the fork lift instead. LOL.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayos yan a hehe, kelan ba mga pasok mo sa dlsu?

16 December, 2005 18:24  
Blogger droz said...

ewan ko. hehe. basta january pa.

17 December, 2005 10:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home