welcome to the misadventures of droz

Saturday, June 10, 2006

the end

108 stars of destiny x 5 = 540


i finally had the time to finish the only rpg i played for more than a year, suikoden 5. thanks to this long weekend. it took me 72 game-hours to do it although that ain't the REAL amount of time i used up. in reality, it was more of 2 months. about 2-3 hours every other day. the game was really one of the best ps2 produced (at least for me). i enjoyed it (both gameplay and storyline) more thn suikoden 2 which is said to be the best in the series. i dunno...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats lol!

as for me, i no longer play any computer/console games but that doesn't mean that i'm going to sell my playstations hehe

11 June, 2006 22:38  
Blogger Reika Lee said...

Aw. I played only until Suikoden 2. I've never tried 3, 4 and 5 yet. Too busy with KH2 and Tomb Raider Legend.

20 August, 2006 17:16  
Blogger droz said...

you better try it. :)

21 August, 2006 22:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home