welcome to the misadventures of droz

Monday, October 17, 2005

the big surprise

sunday morning. after a night of music and booze, i entered my room to see this...














21 symbolical gifts for every year of my life.

grabe. pano ako matutulog nyan? hehe! pero in fairness, touched talaga ako. ang-sweet talaga ng butterfly ko, my sunshine. imagine, hindi naman talaga sila close ng dad ko pero she mustered enough courage to plan this surprise with my family.

i love you so much shine! this year's bithday is one of my most memorable!

HAVING FRIENDS LIKE YOU MAKES ME LOOK FORWARD FOR MORE YEARS...

3 Comments:

Blogger igdeguzman said...

aww...ang sweet...:D

*inngit* hihi

19 October, 2005 16:06  
Blogger boudica of suburbia said...

thats such a sweet idea! happy belated birthday!

xxb

20 October, 2005 10:48  
Blogger droz said...

thanks! ^_^

20 October, 2005 11:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home