welcome to the misadventures of droz

Monday, October 24, 2005

running out of things to do...

these couple of days, i have been doing almost nothing productive at all. i hate it when this happens. no work to do, killing time. i feel so guilty, angry at the same time. i really value my time and this is a waste. i could have stayed at home and do chores instead. that could have put a smile on my mom's face. ^_^

last saturday was my mom's birthday and i bought her a dress at maldita the day before. the only problem is that i got the wrong size! hehe! i could have gotten an L instead of M. my mom thanked me for the undersized dress for underestimating her size. she told me that picking a smaller size was "her favorite gift". LOL!

that day, her college friends visited us. one of them brought her son so my mom told me to entertain him. he's 22, an ece student from ateneo, our rival school. well, we had so much in common. we used to play magic, same ps games, ragnarok, counterstrike, fantasy nba, he also reads books ive read, we both like to start our own business asap and we're both mama's boys. hehe! that only proves that men in our age do the same stuff. atenean or la sallian alike.

1 Comments:

Blogger droz said...

madaya ka. di ka nagyaya kahapon. your OB could have been sweeter with d'Droz around. LOL!

26 October, 2005 08:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home