welcome to the misadventures of droz

Saturday, August 26, 2006

untitled

Something unimaginable happened, I’m drained-out of all my once-thought-bottomless energy. Judging by the way I’ve spent the previous week, I’m really not very surprised. I am physically, mentally and emotionally drained, oh yes, financially too! LOL. For almost everyday in one week, we held a farewell party for my butterfly, all with a different set of friends. Boy, does she have a lot of friends!

Yesterday was the end of my wait. The hangman finally opened the hatch, it was time for me to part ways with my partner for more than five years (technically, without the break-ups)

(INTERMISSION)

SHE JUST CALLED!!! THEY ARRIVED AT MELBOURNE AIRPORT SAFELY! THEY HAD ABIT OF PROBLEM AT THE CUSTOMS THOUGH BECAUSE OF SOME TAMARIND SEEDS. LOL!

Back to my mourning…

I woke up at around 6:30 with barely 3 hours of sleep thanks to a last day get together with her GAMMA friends (HS tropa). Why do I have to wake up that early? I made an earlier commitment with my tita and her school. I promised to cover her Lingo ng Wika program. Chai was also invited by my tita to judge the preschoolers’ presentation but it wasn’t until the 10:30 session. She had to leave ASAP because of some last-minute crying sessions with some visitors. Meanwhile, I stayed there to finish what I’ve promised to do. As soon as the event was over, I headed back home to take a shower and burn her a CD of all our pictures.

EGAD! I left the CD in the jeep! Too bad I had no time left to make another one. It was already 2:30 and I need to help her wrap things up. Saddened by the thought that this was gonna be the last day we’ll be spending together, she couldn’t help but cry. I hugged her tight and promised her everything to console her but I just couldn’t cry even if I wanted to. The thought of her leaving still hasn’t sink in. I felt really bad because I couldn’t show her how sad I feel.

An hour later, we were off to Golden Haven for a final visit to their grandfather. We took a few shots for posterity and left for the Centennial Airport. The moment we stepped off the car, they were all crying. I still couldn’t get it, why am I not crying? Don’t I love her enough? Am I just faking it? GOD DAMN IT! What’s wrong Andro?!

The moment she turned her back at me a funny sensation filled my heart. It was pumping like crazy. I was shaking. My face crinkling-up, eyes watery… there it goes. I was crying so hard I had hiccups. There she goes, walking out of my life… There goes the person I love the most.

There were still a lot of things that happened that day before she flew out of the Philippines but I’ll continue it some other time. I’ll tell you one thing though, I cried myself to sleep last night…

13 Comments:

Blogger 6 said...

ganun talaga e... (babalik naman sya dba? teka mga kelan yun?)

ps: papauwi ako sa kanya ng kangaroo :))

26 August, 2006 11:16  
Blogger droz said...

she promised me that she'll return this summer. kung mangyari yun, beach tayo. pero 4 years talaga sila.

26 August, 2006 12:12  
Blogger 6 said...

pwede by that time meron na ako vl :))

26 August, 2006 12:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so much namn un chey.. i love you so much yuki.. i was crying until i arrived here..

26 August, 2006 13:04  
Blogger droz said...

bawal na nga umiyak diba? magpapaka-lakas ka jan (pa-sexy na din) LOL

i love you!

26 August, 2006 13:05  
Blogger 6 said...

uy chai favor a kaso 4 years from now ka pa uuwi hmm... (pm na lang kita sa friendster dun hehe)

ps: magkaiba ang lufthansa sa lufthansa technik :P, teka lufthansa nga sinakyan mo papuntang australia?

27 August, 2006 03:07  
Blogger Unknown said...

saaddd.... :'( 4 years?! tagal nun...huhu...

teka, di ata ako nakakatulong. sensya na.

01 September, 2006 10:42  
Blogger droz said...

ok lang yun. wala naman tayo magagawa e. salamat sa pag-damay. pero uuwi naman din daw cya. :) tapos lagi nman kami webcam

01 September, 2006 14:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihihi.. 2years lang! :)

02 September, 2006 17:24  
Blogger 6 said...

@chai
2 years? wala pa yan ako nga 7 years e hahah

03 September, 2006 10:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@chey:atleast kasama m c thea! :P
kahit 48 yrs p yan, ok lng. :D

03 September, 2006 17:13  
Blogger 6 said...

sana nga chai...

05 September, 2006 01:08  
Blogger droz said...

maaayus din yan pare. wag ka mag-alala...

05 September, 2006 12:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home