welcome to the misadventures of droz

Monday, April 18, 2005

deathrow

Yesterday afternoon, I did something most people would try to do. I had my head shaven. I look like a guy in deathrow... yeah right!

Acually I've received a lot of comments about my new doo, surprisingly, they're good. It's official guys, I look stouter (err.. pangit pakinggan e, basta mas-mataba) now with my hair gone. I still don't know what pushed me into doing this. Maybe because it's summer, mainit sobra! Siguro, it's also because I wanted a new look. Someone who would reflect the inner Droz, the one I've been talking about before.

kalbo=macho

I dunno if this correlation still works today. So far, ok naman. I'm actually thinking of maintaining this style. Hmmm... maybe modifying it a bit. Adding up flare by having design shaven on my top. I don't wanna look ghetto with the Iverson-stripped pattern. I don't also like to look like a dork and have it appear like a headband (mohawk sideways. haha! pero laugh trip yun!). It would be something like what Flea from redhotchilipeppers had on "give it away". (think spiral patterns)

wala lang!

later guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home