welcome to the misadventures of droz

Thursday, April 07, 2005

white castles and the icy manipulator

Home at last! I finally fixed the bug barring me from using BLOG. (cool, it rhymes)

I didn't take any pictures of seminars today. I spent my entire morning making circular targets for tomorrow's catapult activity. (FYI: tomorrow's activity is catapult making. Teams are expected to construct a catapult, trebuchet or a giant sling to launch a junior-sized ball to the air. There would be three categories, longest distance, best design and accuracy.)

As we finished making the targets, I showed it to Mr. V-neck himself and guess what? He didn't like it at all. He wanted us to make it appear like a medieval castle with the 20-pt parapets and all, with noblemen worth 50pts peeking out of windows. In short, he wanted it to be highly detailed! I told him that it would be next to impossible to aim at the detailed target taking into consideration the quality of catapult the dumb workers could make. BUT NO! He insisted on his idea. He does not empathize knowing that we needed those targets tomorrow morning. He even wanted it to have scales! (wahahaha! SCALES daw yung tawag sa STONE BLOCKS!)

Having no choice, we did what we were told to do.

(enter music)
Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home