welcome to the misadventures of droz

Monday, April 11, 2005

Productivity: 0.05%

OMG! Could the day be more boring than this? No, really?! I spent the whole day doin' nothin' at all! The only job-related thing i did was to eat a company-made product! wahahah! j/k As usual, official photographer nanaman ako ng plant. Pictures nanaman! If I'm not taking pictures around the plant, I'm either editing the pictures I took or having it printed. KRAP! As I am typing this entry, I'm still adjusting the brightness and contrast of the photos last training week. Haaayyyy! I should have taken-up BA in Photography kung alam ko lang na ito lang ipapagawa nila sakin.

Sana naman bukas may magawa naman ako para di na ako nabuburat!

signing off in a fuckin' cool style...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home