welcome to the misadventures of droz

Monday, August 08, 2005

week 30

as i type the header for my weekly progress report, i was surprised. i didn't realize that i'm already in my 30th week; thirty long, miserable, happy, tiring, relaxing weeks. i always forget to have my weekly reports signed by my supervisor at the end of every week. obviously, i need to have him sign almost 20 weeks of papers, 2 original copies each and i need them before saturday. tough luck! looking at the bright side, he'll surely feel like a famous celebrity signing autographs to his loyal fans. hehehe! i totally envy him (NOT).

aside from the weekly progress report, he also needs to fill up my evaluation form. a 3-page document containing my skills, behavioral and technical assessment. this is the week when i really need to impress my boss (ass-kissing time). the slightest mistake could tarnish my clean record and affect my evaluation greatly. that's the bad thing about evaluating at the end of the period, last impression lasts! all that people remember are the demerits, the boo-boos the blunders you did. seldom do you see evaluators looking at your strong points. haaaay... well, that's life.

i gotta to do what i gotta do. i arrived extra early today, finished my morning tasks already, did extra work and some flashy-flashy shits to impress the boss. hehe! i also became the king of euphemism, beefing-up my progress reports with strong words and tons of gobeldegook.


...to be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home