welcome to the misadventures of droz

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

ceburatsky

Haaaaay! Last day of work. Our flight to Cebu is scheduled to leave 730am tomorrow. It's a bit early kaya I need to fix my things asap. At last, I would get my well-deserved rest. Kahit na makaltasan pa yung napaka-laking daily allowance ko sa Kraft (tumatagingting na 150 bucks!) *sigh*, ok lang.

Eventhough I'm still here (office), my mind is already snorkeling for sceneries, diving for adventures. Ano kaya magandang gawin dun? I wouldn't spend 4 days at the beach! Hell, ayaw ko namang maging nog-nog o ma-sunburn yung scalp ko. (I miss my full-of-body, thick black hair. Hehe!) I wanna go nature tripping. Like what we did in Bohol last year. I also would like to refresh my Philippine History cuz' Cebu is teeming with Spanish culture, being the first colony. Actually I have been there 11 years ago. Astig na dun, may SM Cebu na during that time. I would recall describing it as the biggest mall I've ever seen, hell, even a herd of elephants could fit there. (That's the same thing I wrote on the universal Grade 4 theme writing, "MY SUMMER VACATION" Haha! How about you?) That was before, when I wasn't even 4-feet tall. I dunno now.

Txt me guys kung may gusto kayo ipa-bili ha! (haha! di ko ilalagay cel# ko) Kayo na bahala pano nyo ipapa-rating sakin yan. :p

3 Comments:

Blogger Ketch Pablo said...

i love cebu! go to Tops! it offers a spectacular view of the island. best at night when you can't tell where the sky ends and the land begins. but of course, you've left already so just in case you check this while you're in cebu, go go go!^_^

22 April, 2005 17:47  
Blogger feedalvin said...

i've never been to cebu... sana makapunta ko jan.. sounds like it's a nice place... btw, i'll put a link of your blog sa site ko ha...

-alvin

22 April, 2005 19:16  
Blogger igdeguzman said...

ako din inggit sarap sarap naman...b cebu? haha anyway na link kita blog ko po :D

24 April, 2005 02:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home