welcome to the misadventures of droz

Monday, January 23, 2006

OOPS (she did it again)

exactly after i clicked the "Publish" button of my previous post, guess who dropped-by to see me? yup. 'twas my gf.

here's a song i'm playing right now...

she is my drug
she is my vein
she is my life
she is my pain
she is my wheat
she is my grain

i can abstain
though i know it's so plain
she is my cain

upon the night
i see her eyes
her tears are my skies
her heart beats my life

i can't refrain
though i know it's so plain
she is my cain

she is my night
she is my day
she is my sun
she is my rain

i can't complain
cause i know she's my bane
she is my bane

4 Comments:

Blogger droz said...

btw: "CAIN" is a possession, or the other way around, being possessed...

23 January, 2006 14:25  
Blogger droz said...

hmm.. pwede dain pala cain kasi yun yung weakness ni abel.

she is my Cain
she is my (killer)

23 January, 2006 14:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the bane that i am familiar with

lol \m/

23 January, 2006 17:40  
Blogger Jen said...

Hmm....

02 February, 2006 09:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home